租車營業據點 Motorcycle Rental Locations
|站名 Store||地址Address||電話 Phone||備註 Note|
Jeng-Ja Motorcycle Rental Services
At Jeng-Ja motorcycle rental we prize customer satisfaction, convenience and safety;
our rental services provide various models of new motorcycles, each with different utility features and performance features based on customer needs.
In order to assure customer safety and comfort, we perform regular maintenance procedures to ensure our bikes are in finest conditions; Jeng-Ja also provides complete insurance coverage plans and roadside assistance services.
Rental Procedure – Simple & Easy
- Taiwanese Nationals Must Provide:
- Official identity card
- Motorcycle operation permits/licenses
- Non-Taiwanese Nationals will need to provide:
- Residential Permit or Passport
- International Drivers License/ Drivers License (Confirming Motorcycle Operation Permit)
- Leased motorcycles must only be operated by lessee and shall not be operated in any circumstances by other parties. Before rental completion and before return of motorcycle rental, customers and our attendants will perform a detailed quality checkup of motorcycle conditions to ensure the condition of the motorcycle.
- Lessee must comply with traffic laws during operation of rental motorcycle, any violations or accidents will be the responsibility of the lessee.
- Lessee must ensure punctual return of rental motorcycle based on contract; if contracted return date cannot be met, lessee must contact Jeng-Ja service consultants to extend lease.
- Lessee are required to return rental motorcycle with same gasoline amount as rented.